Veggie Maker™ 5-0-0 plus 2% calcium foliar fertilizer contains high levels of calcium and sea kelp with nitrogen. The calcium prevents blossom end rot and the BioStimulant sea kelp increases yield, size & quality.
If you have any further questions about this or any of our other products, please be sure to drop us a note in our “Contact Us” area. We’re happy to reply…you’re the reason we’re here!
What is Veggie Maker?
- • Veggie Maker foliar fertilizer contains high levels of calcium and sea kelp with nitrogen. The calcium prevents blossom end rot and is needed for strong cell development, while the sea kelp, a bio stimulant, increases yield, size and quality of veggies.
Veggie Maker Actives:
- Kelp. Kelp has natural plant hormones that create vigorous root and shoot growth.
- 1. Hormones in Kelp also increase fruit size and quality.
- 2. The kelp we use is compatible in all pH’s as opposed to competitors’ which are compatible in only high pH’s.
- Calcium acetate. The kelp in the product increases growth which in turn creates a high demand for calcium.
- 1. Calcium acetate is selected for its high availability to the fast growing plant. Calcium is needed in large quantity for to keep up with vigorous growth triggered by the natural hormones in the kelp.
- 2. For foliar applications, calcium acetate quickly supplies calcium to plant through the leaf.
How is Veggie Maker available?
- • Quart concentrate